- All Rates are in Canadian Dollars.
- H.S.T, Gasoline, Oil, and any add ons are not included in the Rental Rates.
- A rental deposit is required to guarantee a reservation.
- Please check your confirmation carefully.
In the case of mechanical damage that might make the availability and delivery of a boat rental impossible, Muskoka Boat Rentals reserves the right to switch your reservation to another boat that is available that you, the customer agrees to or to cancel the reservation without penalty.
For Sea-Doo’s and Boats under 23.5 feet, the Damage Deposit Deductible is $3,000. For Boats over 24 feet, the Damage Deposit Deductible is $5,000. For Boats with Dual Propellors (Regardless of length), the Damage Deposit Deductible is $5,000. For ALL Specialty Boats, the Damage Deposit Deductible is $10,000.
Insurance is Mandatory on all Rentals. It is $39.00 per Calendar Day.
For cancelations, anything over 30 days we will charge $300 or 25% for refund, anything less than 30 days goes into credits and is valid for a year.
We recommend obtaining a Pleasure Craft Operators Card. To get yours today, visit; www.boaterexam.com
PICK UP AND RETURN POLICY
- Boats must be picked up, and returned between 9 am and 8 pm, 7 days a week.
- All pick up times and drop off times must be kept. A late fee of $75.00 per half hour will be charged for late drop off by customer and the same for late pick up… unless we are notified 24 hours prior to the rental.
- Your rental balance is due on the rental start date and will be charged to the credit card provided to us with your reservation.
- A pre-authorized Damage Deposit is required for ALL Watercraft Rentals. Under 23.5 feet is $3,000. Over 24 feet is $5,000.
- For Boats with Dual Propellors (Regardless of length), the Damage Deposit Deductible is $5,000 and for all Specialty Boats is $10,000.
- Cardholder must be present to sign all charges for the rental with Valid, Proper I.D.
- All persons who would like to drive the vessel need to complete and sign our safety checklist.
- Delivery costs are additional to the rental costs.
- Boats are filled with gas and oil when rented and must be returned in the same state or we can fill it for you and tell you the price.
- For Cancellations, anything over 30 days we will charge $300 or 25% for a refund (whichever is greater). Anything less than 30 days goes info credits and is valid for a year.
- No refund is given due to weather conditions (rain, high winds, ect.) at the time of or during a rental period. Muskoka Boat Rentals cannot be held responsible for weather conditions or weather condition issues.
- Reservation can be made for rentals of 2 hours minimum.
- For 2 and 4 hour rentals a full payment is required when making the reservation.
- A 25% deposit is required (minimum $300.00) when making any reservation.
- Minimum rental age is 18, with a valid drivers license.
- Changes to reservations (extending or upgrading) may be made at any time prior to starting date, subject to availability.
- Muskoka Boat Rentals (MBR) strives to provide the boat requested by the client but from time to time, uncontrollable circumstances may arise and MBR reserves the right to substitute a comparable boat. If no boat is available, a refund will be granted.