- All rates are in Canadian Dollars.
- HST, gasoline, and oil are not included in the rental rates.
- A deposit to guarantee a reservation.
- Please check your confirmation carefully.
In the case of mechanical damage that might make the availability and delivery of a boat rental impossible, Muskoka Boat Rentals reserves the right to switch your reservation to another boat that is available that you, the customer agrees to or to cancel the reservation without penalty.
We recommend obtaining a Pleasure Craft Operators Card.
PICK UP AND RETURN POLICY
- Boats must be picked up, and returned between 8:00 am and 7:30 pm, 7 days a week.
- All pick up times and drop off times have to be kept. A late fee of $75.00 per half hour will be charged for late drop off by customer and the same for late pick up… unless we are notified 24 hours prior to the rental.
- Your rental balance is due on the rental start date and will be charged to the (your) credit card provided to us with your reservation.
- A pre-authorized Damage Deposit is required for all PWC, Pontoons, Speed Boats and Ski Boats. For Boats under 20 feet is $2,500 and over 21 feet is $3,000..
- Cardholder must be present to sign all charges for the rental with proper ID.
- All persons who would like to drive the vessel need to complete and sign our safety checklist.
- Delivery costs for boats start at $39 each way and up.
- Boats are filled with gas and oil when rented and must be returned in the same state or we can fill it for you.
- Refunds (less a $100.00 cancellation fee) on cancellations up to 30 days in advance of the reservation date.
- Cancellations with less than 30 days notice prior to the rental period are non-refundable.
- No refund is given due to weather conditions (rain, high winds, ect.) at the time of or during a rental period. Muskoka Boat Rentals cannot be held responsible for weather conditions or weather condition issues.
- Reservation can be made for rentals of 4 hours minimum.
- A 25% deposit is required (minimum $300.00) when making any reservation.
- Minimum rental age is 18, with a valid drivers license. Changes to reservations (extending or upgrading) may be made at any time prior to starting date, subject to availability.
- Muskoka Boat Rentals (MBR) strives to provide the boat requested by the client but from time to time, uncontrollable circumstances may arise and MBR reserves the right to substitute a comparable boat. If no boat is available, a refund will be granted.
If you are looking for dependable Boat Rentals , then call Muskoka Boat Rentals. Visit us at www.muskokaboatrentals.com for more information about our services.